The importance of a small business logo
You’ve just had a great business idea and want to launch your new venture, but why spend money on a logo and branding? After all, it costs enough to get a business up and running anyway without that extra cost. With premises, sales, stock and paying yourself, it must seem an unnecessary expenditure. Well, here are some reasons you might want to consider talking to a good Graphic Design company like The Graphic Design Shop based in Tonbridge who specialise in small business logo design:-
For your small business logo
- Think what your logo can say about your business:- knowledgeable, serious, suitable, professional, fun, approachable and even established or maybe new and fresh.
- Why not look like you are serious from the start – first impressions do count after all. Your first customer could be your best, most loyal customer. Your company might be the type of business where there is a demand for the services you offer straight away; so first on board might be the last to leave. You don’t want to miss out because you don’t look the part.
- Think what not having a logo and branding can say about your business too:- temporary, unreliable, inexperienced, not serious or unprofessional.
- Show you care and have invested in the future of your company, it will mean you are serious about still being in business in the future.
- Your Logo and branding reflect the quality of your product or service and you could be perceived as bigger and better than you actually are. Having a good branding from the start could give you that extra advantage.
And lets not forget your small business website too
- What will your website look like without a branding look and an identity to form it around. What will you be communicating about the quality of what you do. Will you look unique and individual. Template sites don’t give you that.
- Get a good Graphic Designer to design your website so that the logo and images can be loaded at the right size. Important for page speeds and not keeping visitors waiting.
- Make sure the logo design is carried throughout the branding on your site and other material. The fonts and colours are consistent too.
Logo design for £250, unlimited amendments, set prices. Click here