You’ve just had a great business idea and want to launch your new venture, but why spend money on a logo and branding? After all, it costs enough to get a business up and running without the extra cost. With premises, sales, stock and paying yourself, it must seem an unnecessary expenditure. You might want to consider talking to a good graphic design company like The Graphic Design Shop based in Tonbridge who specialise in small business logo design.
Thinking about a small business logo?
- What can your small business logo can say about your business:- knowledgeable, serious, professional, fun, approachable and even established.
- Why not look like you are serious from the start – first impressions do count after all.
- Match your identity to your service.
- Think what not having a logo and branding can say about your business too:- temporary, unreliable, inexperienced, not serious and unprofessional.
- Show you care and have invested in the future of your company, it will mean you are serious about still being in business in the future.
- Your business logo and branding reflect the quality of your product or service and you could be perceived as bigger and better than you actually are.
- Having a good small business logo and quality brand image from the start could give you that extra advantage.
- Your company might be the type of business where there is a demand for the services you offer straight away. You don’t want to miss out because you don’t look the part from day one.
- Create impact and make your message stand out by keeping your small business logo memorable and simple.
- Your first customer could be your most loyal customer so keep them coming back with a great brand.
- Communicate what your company does, clearly.
- Consider talking to us before you name your business, we can guide you with that too!
And lets not forget your website
We will make your website look great by building the site influenced by the logo design and we will create a successful web presence for your company to succeed. We will make sure you will be communicating the quality of what you do to the highest standard and make sure your company looks unique and individual. Template sites don’t give you that. It is important your site is built correctly for quick loading and you need your site to be responsive on all devices in today’s business environment. Please get in touch, we would be happy to chat through your requirements. Please email me email@example.com
Logo design £250, unlimited amendments, set prices. Click here